Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Old McDavid Has A Farm

So I thought I would share some pictures of the progress around here.


Outside finished.  Erik did a great job.  I have been working on the inside.  Adding insulation, electric outlets, lights and putting in a rubberized floor.

Now just to put the air conditioner in, hang the tarps and move the rabbits over.

A couple weeks ago I noticed that our chickens have been growing faster than I expected.   They were about to outgrow their bins...so we added a chicken coop to the side of the barn.



This last weekend, I got the fence put up in the back.  Now some lambs soon...I hope.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the barn and the chicken coop. It's a great looking little farm. Are you going to get a milk cow? If I had property big enough I think I'd want a milk cow or maybe some Llama's or Emu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wife is not approving a cow.

    ReplyDelete